Seasonal Game Master & Host
This is the perfect job for anyone seeking a little extra money for the season. We have a fun work environment and flexible scheduling. Escape the ordinary with a job that is not like any other!
– Welcome customers, help them check-in
– Give customers an introduction to their game and cover the rules
– Operate the game: monitor player progress providing hints along the way
– Make on the spot repairs to props if needed.
– Reset the game to be ready for the next group of customers
-Answer phones, monitor and arrange bookings
This is an On-Call work environment.
Employees only report to work when games are reserved by customers.
Hours may range from 0 hours in a week to 30.
Must be able to work unsupervised after training.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $10.00 per hour
Part Time Sales & Event Coordinator
– Develops the pipeline of prospects for private events, identifies prospects, responds to inquiries, networks and conducts outreach with prospects and customers, including key influencers at hotels, convention and visitor bureaus, chambers, retail outlets, office buildings and condo/apartment buildings.
– Actively pursues and books all private events and off-site sales
– Actively pursues and books onsite public events.
– Attends community and networking events to stay active within the community and represent our brands.
– Manages Local Marketing initiatives and private event business, including through proper record keeping of events, contract usage, appropriate payment and other records.
– Ability to consistently personally attend events and meetings as appropriate to job responsibilities outlined above.
– Must be extreamly organized and have an attention to detail.
Part Time at $10 – $16 / hour plus 5% commission